10.06.2026

Today's Bible story ☆

 October 6, 2026 Have a good day! ----- Tuesday of the Twenty-seventh Week in Ordinary Time ----- ☆ Gospel: Luke 10:38-42 Dramatic Reading https://hanamori.info/bible/en/Luke_10_38-42 Now, while they were on their way, he came to a certain town; and a woman named Martha took him into her house. And she had a sister, by name Mary, who took her seat at the Lord's feet and gave attention to his words. But Martha had her hands full of the work of the house, and she came to him and said, Lord, is it nothing to you that my sister has let me do all the work? Say to her that she is to give me some help. But the Lord, answering, said to her, Martha, Martha, you are full of care and troubled about such a number of things: Little is needed, or even one thing only: for Mary has taken that good part, which will not be taken away from her. ----- ☆ Galatians 1:13-24 Dramatic Reading https://hanamori.info/bible/en/Galatians_1_13-24 For news has come to you of my way of life in the past in the Jews' religion, how I was cruel without measure to the church of God, and did great damage to it: And I went farther in the Jews' religion than a number of my generation among my countrymen, having a more burning interest in the beliefs handed down from my fathers. But when it was the good pleasure of God, by whom I was marked out even from my mother's body, through his grace, To give the revelation of his Son in me, so that I might give the news of him to the Gentiles; then I did not take the opinion of flesh and blood, And I went not up to Jerusalem to those who were Apostles before me; but I went away into Arabia, and again I came back to Damascus. Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Cephas, and was there with him fifteen days. But of the other Apostles I saw only James, the Lord's brother. Now God is witness that the things which I am writing to you are true. Then I came to the parts of Syria and Cilicia. And the churches of Judaea which were in Christ still had no knowledge of my face or person: Only it came to their ears that he who at one time was cruel to us is now preaching the faith which before had been attacked by him; And they gave glory to God in me. ----- ◇ Daily Readings October 6, 2026 https://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/100626.cfm ◇ Abiding Radio Instrumental (BGM) https://www.abidingradio.org/listen/ -----