10.02.2026

Today's Bible story ☆

 October 2, 2026 Have a good day! ----- Memorial of the Holy Guardian Angels ----- ☆ Gospel: Matthew 18:1-5, 10 Dramatic Reading https://hanamori.info/bible/en/Matthew_18_1-5_10 In that hour the disciples came to Jesus, saying, Who is greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And he took a little child, and put him in the middle of them, And said, Truly, I say to you, If you do not have a change of heart and become like little children, you will not go into the kingdom of heaven. Whoever, then, will make himself as low as this little child, the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever gives honour to one such little child in my name, gives honour to me: Let it not seem to you that one of these little ones is of no value; for I say to you that in heaven their angels see at all times the face of my Father in heaven. ----- ☆ Exodus 23:20-23 * Dramatic Reading https://hanamori.info/bible/en/Exodus_23_20-23 See, I am sending an angel before you, to keep you on your way and to be your guide into the place which I have made ready for you. Give attention to him and give ear to his voice; do not go against him; for your wrongdoing will not be overlooked by him, because my name is in him But if you truly give ear to his voice, and do whatever I say, then I will be against those who are against you, fighting those who are fighting you. And my angel will go before you, guiding you into the land of the Amorite and the Hittite and the Perizzite and the Canaanite and the Hivite and the Jebusite, and they will be cut off by my hand. ----- * EWTN News https://www.ewtnnews.com/our-faith/daily-readings?redirectedfrom=cna&date=2026-10-02 ◇ Daily Readings October 2, 2026 https://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/100226.cfm ◇ Abiding Radio Instrumental (BGM) https://www.abidingradio.org/listen/ -----